Thursday 25 July 2019

State of the Blog

For one reason or another this blog has been kind of neglected over the last few months, my apologies.

Changes at work mean I have less opportunity during the working day to write items, and this also results in me arriving home more fatigued than previously.
Also a sudden addiction to Minecraft, I blame my seven year old son for teaching me how to play, doesn't help either.

These issues have also slowed down my hobbing with a battalion of Portuguese line sat half finished for over a month and a half, this also needs to be remedied.

Fortunately the gaming front hasn't slowed down and I have played in four very good games in the last two months, including my first two games using the Carnage & Glory system. So to get his blog moving again I will be posting AARs on these soon, assuming I can remember much about the details, if not there will be pictures at least.

Mengibar 1808, Carnage & Glory

Bar-sur-Aube 1814, Carnage & Glory.

"Dogs Head Plateau" 1811, Shako II

Dettingen 1743, Post of Honour


To those who follow this blog I again apologise for the lack of content recently, hopefully things will return to a sightly more regular schedule.

Tony.

4 comments:

  1. Some lovely pictures there Tony, and great to see some Napoleonic Spanish in action in particular. I recognise those Eagle Spanish hussars, and have a few of those myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lawrence, can't claim credit for any of the Spanish, that was a turn up and play with other peoples figures night.

      Delete
  2. Gaming over blogging any day of the week. At least now there is material to blog about. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True and hopefully I will pull my finger out and get them done.

      Delete