Monday 4 November 2019

More new British Napoleonic additions.

Over the weekend I attended another gaming boot sale (bring and buy) at Alpha Games near Bury St Edmunds. While the main focus of these sales seem to be sci/fi, fantasy and board games sometimes some historical stuff can be found.

This was one of those occasions and I was able to pick up a British Napoleonic army in 15mm, painted to a high standard with some unpainted or primed leftovers for what I considered a reasonable price. The figure include, I believe, some Minifigs, Battle Honours and a third manufacturer judging by the sculpts.

Having got them home and sorted out I have four regiments of cavalry, six battalions of line infantry, one and a half battalions of rifles, four artillery pieces, a rocket team and some commander figures.
The leftovers can probably make another two battalions of line infantry.

Hussars

Light Dragoons

Dragoons

Scots Greys

Infantry

Infantry

Infantry

Rifles

Artillery

Left overs
There are a few historical inaccuracies that will bug me if I don't correct them such as officer sash colours ,drummer jacket colours and the such. So a little bit of paint work plus new flags and basing and these should be good to go, now that 15mm games are making more appearances at the club.

Tony.


2 comments:

  1. Great find! I love buying painted armies, saves so much time and effort. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure was. A few corrections to make to stop my OCD kicking in everytime I use them but otherwise very well painted.

      Delete